Now you See Me

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 5,834
:D Best news I heard this week.

Well I would miss Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman of course. Unless they get them back working together to take revenge :tongue:

Yesterday only i had wrote about the sequel, as it was obvious from the end credit scene. It should also explain many things which were left unexplained in the first. All the actors performed solid acting. Jessie's acting has improved a lot

saw this y'day. This was a idiotic movie to say the least. Magic is interesting when you see it being performed in front of you. It befuddles you then.
In this day of CGI/VFX ; watching and trying to enjoy it on TV/film is just plain nonsense. the only folks good in the movie are Jesse ,Woody, Morgan. Rest all are plastic.

If that's the case, then you shouldn't have watched it. Knowing its about magic and you can only watch it on screen, I wonder why you bothered watching it then?

Now You See Me to get a sequel. :D Awesome.
Great! I really enjoyed the movie. It has plot holes and absurd logics but who cares when it's entertaining. Though I guessed in the starting itself who is the fifth horseman so wasn't surprised in the end.

Back