Offer from Giftmate and FutureBazzar

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 7,282
Hey thanks for giving the link to get the recharge vouchers by paying half the amount what we did some 2 - 3 months. As a TS customers since the pacgage rates are higher some 3rd party people like giftmate, indiaplaza and future bazzar are helping us out in paying our recharge amount to TS into half..........Thanks to giftmate, indiaplaza, future bazzar.........This time i am not going to avail this offer as i have sufficient amount of credit with TS i need to vanish that first and after that i will think on these kind of offers......Once again kunal thanks for giving this news and i hope some TS customers in this forum might benefit from this offer for their recharge to TS paying 50% less......

Offer from Giftmate and Future Bazzar..

Check it out here..
Giftmate

U can Buy Tata Sky voucher from Future Bzaaar here..
FutureBazaar - TATA Sky Recharge Voucher Rs. 1000

Enjoy.. :redface:

Giftmate offer is only for Rs.250 and Rs.500 vouchers at Rs.125 and Rs.250 each.

Giftmate offer is only for Rs.250 and Rs.500 vouchers at Rs.125 and Rs.250 each.

in that case, if u wanna buy 1000 rs voucher for 500 . then give another mobile number :thumbsup:

Offer from Giftmate and Future Bazzar..

Check it out here..
Giftmate

U can Buy Tata Sky voucher from Future Bzaaar here..
FutureBazaar - TATA Sky Recharge Voucher Rs. 1000

Enjoy.. :redface:

Kunal.. thanks a lot for informing :) now this offer is very cheap than any DTH:D

You can also redeem your giftmate voucher in indiaplaza.in by buying Rs.500 TS RC
Indiaplaza.in : - Tata sky recharge voucher

Kunal.. thanks a lot for informing :) now this offer is very cheap than any DTH:D

You are correct asdfgf if these kind of offers comes once in 3-4 months i think TS customers will benefit a lot by paying half amount for their TV viewing which no other DTH service provider have this facility till now......but who knows in the future other DTH service provider also can tie up with Indiaplaza.in and other online sites and that will also benefit their customers but at this point of its good that TS had joined hands with india plaza and future bazzar by which TS customers are getting benefited.......

You can also redeem your giftmate voucher in indiaplaza.in by buying Rs.500 TS RC
Indiaplaza.in : - Tata Sky recharge voucher

No this voucher comes from Future Bazaar and can be redeemed only on their website. And you can pay through only 1 giftmate voucher per order. Anyways, there is saving of Rs.250 on Rs.1000 TS voucher :thumbsup:

IF that is the case then i think you need to buy Rs. 500 voucher by paying Rs. 250 to giftmate and and reddem the voucher with future bazzar by paying Rs. 500 for Rs. 1000 TS recharge voucher and eventually as you said you will save Rs. 250 thats a good amount too.......... Previously we had a good time with giftmate as many TS custmers in this forum benefited by the gift mate voucher.......which we redeemed in indiaplaza.............

I think the indiaplaza or giftmate may not authorize the certificate when you redeem in indiaplaza...

Back