Official Protest For MTNL Triband 590 NU Users

• Thread starter Thread starter deep_nx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 21,603
hey Sushubh u are the admin of this forum ... @ 19.5 u din thnk of makin such a wonderfull site ... still u made a big thng like such i am thinkin frm now imagine d damage later ...

well yeah. i kinda agree with ya. i could have never imagined that i would be able to own a car at an age of 24 and i managed to do that. times are bad at the moment. but i managed to accomplish a lot of stuff which i could have never imagined.i could have done better. i know friends from school days who have done better. but i am happy in the end. :)

sushubh being happy in the end has something to do with karma cycle and spirituality..:P

i see my friends. and i see myself. i think i am happier than them. despite them being more secure and at a better stage financially.

hey lord !!!!!!!!!!!!
this protest blog is turning in to baba ramdev's ASTHA TV's source for inspritional and spritual topics ............

karma ,varma,dharma,marma,.......bas kar maaaaa .........:wall: :wall: :@

Hello Sir/MadamHi this is Vincent Fernandez I am working with MTNL as network System Engineer for MTNL TRIBAND.If Any problem arise you can post me or mail me to my id.ID:[email protected] posted any query to me I will solved itThanksvincentfernandez

Me Too......This Speed Limiting is unfair......Why 256Kbps for us...Atleast let us have 2Mps during Day time and 256 kbps during the unlimited time......

Back