Official Protest For MTNL Triband 590 NU Users

• Thread starter Thread starter deep_nx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 21,603
I am totally with you.I also have Trib NU590 plan. I was getting 2Mbps bandwidth but lasted only for 2 days. After that, 256 kbps.Download speed :For Bandwidth of 2 Mbps = 220 to 245 kbpsFor Bandwidth of 256 kbps = 25-30 kbpsTime takes to download 1 mb file :2Mbps=4 secs256kbps=38 to 40 secs.BSNL provides much more than this for low cost the MTNL.I am totally with u in this protest.

thnx alot for the response friends ...keep up chkin this thread .. and keep posting ideas to break the chain of MTNL bound to us .....................................................................................................................................

Apart from 2Mbps speed for NU and unlimited plans, we should add two more points:1)difficulty/slow opening of register.bol.net.in/register.mtnl.net.in2) less space of e-mail account(4Mb only):thumbsup:

do u actually use mtnl mail? i have directly setup forwarding on that. who cares abt space or who cares to even check the mail on their website?if u make such small demand... they will fulfill them first and make it 10mb from 4mb. and then say look we are considered ur demand. dont give them excuse to runaway

^ Neither have I. When you have Yahoo! and Gmail giving you virtually unlimited storage space and a whole lot of features, who would even consider the MTNL mail as an option?

Our motto should be to get max benefit from the service provider,it may be speed or anything else. If U are not using a service does not mean that it is a small demand or doesnot require improvement.It may be separated from present protest, but these are the other two things which require improvement

^^ I don't think so. Yahoo and Google have huge servers dedicated exclusively to their mail services. MTNL can never match that level of sophistication. Instead we should ask them to remove the email system altogether. The money spent in bandwidth for providing email services to users can be used to update their systems, make the servers more robust, provide more speeds to users, increase the data caps, etc. MTNL is an ISP, first it should focus on providing excellent connections, then on providing extra services.

arrey mtnl and bsnl provide provide email only to fulfill some clause in the regulations which makes it mandatory for every isp to also give a email address with pop accessi remember getting a 5mb email address from even mantra online dial up internet (more than 5years ago).. they just have to provide email address

Back