On an average, how much bill do you get for your DTH connection?

ISP
Airtel
A few questions.. 1. Which DTH provider do you have? 2. What type of DTH you have.. I mean do you have an advanced connection like Tata Sky+ or a basic one? 3. On an average how much bill do you recieve? Does it exceed normal standards even when you recieve just a basic connection? Did these companies slap hidden charges which they umm, hid when they were pitching sales in the beginning?

From my past experiences...1. Zee Dish TV2. Regular3. It started at 300 rupees per month. When I got it cut, it was coming to around 1000 for two television sets. I moved to Airtel IPTV for personal use.

300 to 1000!!! How??? Why??? :O Thats outrageous! I think you are cool with it.. But why? I understand it was an extra set but a 1000 bucks, can you elaborate?

What if i apply for a basic connection without tampering or messing around with any of their looting kind of additional services? I tried to get that cable guy back but he's one jerk.. :(

after ditching dish i went back to cable. but after 15 days i realized i would have to find another solution.dish tv can work for you as long as you are ready to fight it out :P pick a package that suits you. avoid getting alacarte packages. and things should be fine.

I was thinking about TS instead. I hear that they are much better or should i say "best of the worst".. Ah, i am being too much critical here :evil: Sometimes when there is tennis on star sports, if i apply for alacarte then do you think they'll mess up my account and send me a bill which exceeds 300/month? I dont want to apply for the 3 month or 6+ month subscriptions. Just want the monthly thing.

well yeah monthly is a good thing. at least they cannot steal your money away from you.mine is a special case that no one can understand. so well, i guess you can ignore the mess they created for me.

1. Which DTH provider do you have?
Tata Sky

2. What type of DTH you have.. I mean do you have an advanced connection like tata sky+ or a basic one?
Basic TataSky

3. On an average how much bill do you recieve? Does it exceed normal standards even when you recieve just a basic connection? Did these companies slap hidden charges which they umm, hid when they were pitching sales in the beginning?
I was Paying Rs.300 PM few months back. Now they have introduced many new crap packages and thereby increasing the total monthly cost. So I quickly reduced the Basic Package to South Starter (which is Rs.125 PM) and subscribed to Sports Pack Add-ons which totally comes to around Rs.225 PM.

Back