On an average, how much bill do you get for your DTH connection?

Oh Yeah.. I had to or else, I ll have to take a part time job especially for paying this :D... But hard thing for me is, now I dont get English channels(movies, news,ent) for the Package I ve Subscribed.. getting used to it though :(

Oh man, i cant live without english channels either. In the first place, we recieve very less amount of international channels in india. I dont think this is comforting you at all. :-(

Come on! arent u bored of watching friends series from what, 10 years? I wish we had more american entertainment channels in india. I guess the saas bahu channels will be infuriated. Fun: I called up Tata Sky and asked them how many international english news channels do you offer? He said "many, ndtv, times now, cnn 'IBN', headlines today" and he forgot to mention CNN and BBC!! Talk about listening skills..

lolz... But would he watch only Friends on Star World ? I dont think so :D.. But I feel Friends series can be watched again and again.. :dance:

scrubsboston legalare must watch.

Agreed, friends can be watched over and over again but we are missing out on real entertainment. My friend reports from NJ that he is in a pleasure island because of the number of channels he can watch. Lucky SOB. :|

@~Hami~How did u manage without Star Movies, Cartoon Network, National Geo, HBO etc :ashamed:Back to Topic:1. Tata Sky2. Basic3. Rs. 260/- per month :ashamed:

i dont watch TV lot but i can mostly do with sports channels only. but i do watch movies when getting bored.

well there are too many decent quality shows that are produced in the states. every year there is a new hot show...desperate housewiveslostheroescsi prison breakthere are so many hot shows going on at the same time.here in india, there is no such culture. the competition is between the sas bahu serials or the epics.

Back