OnePlus 3 - OnePlus 3T

I am not blaming OnePlus, they have in fact came up with fix very soon.
But many reviews are blaming Display Technology implemented was incorrect from beginning, RAM Management was ridiculous which lead to apps closing in background, even though they have 6 GB RAM. Also some website posted news about Yellow stint on display screen.
Hopefully all these issues are resolved and their customer get best experience from handset :)

Are they still using the flagship killer slogan for the OP3? Because I have not seen it being used by anyone but the media. OP3 has been the most modest launch from the company which seems to have realized that there is no point in being a douche.

Yup. I can't find any tweets from them mentioning flagshipkiller.

but yeah, my real world warranty experience has been horrible (for oneolus one). Is there any change|?

AMOLED is a good display IMO,i want AMOLED to be more relevant on budget phones if possible..

GTrusted guys are weird. Title tags are messed up. Post title suggests that something bad would happen if you connect the devices. Post tells that nothing would happen. It almost seems like english is not their primary language.

Back