Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
Hey Guys,

Just read todays HT and the say two cables are cut. This meant loss of 140Gbps out of which is 50Gbps assigned to India.This affected 70% of india bandwidth.

Does this mean that total bandwidth that India has is about 80Gbs only.

I mean to say that link-removed alone has got 210 Gigabit/s of bandwidth!!!!

right now everything is opening as it used to be regularly. lets see what happens after abt an hr.

Yeah sure mate, WoW, Guild wars, Eve-Online (currently fulltime) are the MMORPGS i have played but there are many others.
I remember playing AOE (i am an ardent fan) but after msn zone went down for AOE i moved on to other games.

I had to cancel my WoW account until this issue is resolved. 10-15 without online games is too long a time.:@. Thankfully torrents are still working, so its download time for me.

if you are interested in playing AOE2we would have a game up tomorrow and we will play every weekend...also with other games.. contact me if you r in....:P

Browsing is so slow-----------------:madness:I have switched back to my old Airtel DNS servers hope it works better now.Does anyone have a solution apart from waiting for the lines to be fixed in 15 days.Thanks in advance.:)

switching to airtel DNS wont help. afterall airtel itself must be using same link.since my friends hathway line was working stable, i got him run proxy so i can connect to him :p.. thats my solution!

I did ping the airtel DNS servers at least they have lower ping than OpenDNS servers. Can i also join your proxy please_____help:D

Back