Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
Anyone know of any COD4 servers in India or anywhere near not affected by this mess? I tried Hamachi for the first time today, and while it connected to a server in Singapore, I had no idea how to connect to that game in COD4.

Hello mate
Why don't you try using X-Fire?
Xfire - Gaming Simplified
Maybe you'll find someone....:thumbsup:

Anyone know of any COD4 servers in India or anywhere near not affected by this mess? I tried Hamachi for the first time today, and while it connected to a server in Singapore, I had no idea how to connect to that game in COD4.

switching to airtel DNS wont help. afterall airtel itself must be using same link.

since my friends hathway line was working stable, i got him run proxy so i can connect to him :p.. thats my solution!

I did ping the airtel DNS servers at least they have lower ping than OpenDNS servers. Can i also join your proxy please_____help:D

Chances are that it wont work for you....cause he is in another city..:P

If India has just 80Gbs bandwidth, how can u expect to get 2 mbps unlimited connection.So if 40,000 users start to download simultaneously(from intl servers), the internet will be choked.

i don't think 80GB would be the right figure...
considering we got a well established industries like BPO etc.:)

If India has just 80Gbs bandwidth, how can u expect to get 2 mbps unlimited connection.
So if 40,000 users start to download simultaneously(from intl servers), the internet will be choked.

Now i definitely want a 2mbps UL connection..
So who's going to give it???
lol thats another story...eh!:(

This blog says india has 20 TB of bandwidth. And that was 1 year ago

The Indian Economy Blog What Is It About Bandwidth in India?

Still not sure how much total bandwidth is avaialable in idnai

powdermonkey
Regulars

ISP: Airtel

Posting and you!

Ahmm..YOU!
Flash » Posting And You... (flash- 1.MB)
Good for the newbies here...

Why I posted this here? Probably because this is the most visited forum section.
Nice one...:thumbsup:

Back