Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
Resolved!!!!I did not enable Nat Server Option in my RouterIt might also be due to slow airtel speed overall in the last 3-4 days. But now it works fine.Thanks to all

yes no probs here too...call the Customer care

read this and change your settings according to it i think this will help you out. after changing the settings my download speeds are normal,

How to increase download speeds of uTorrent
k going to change the settings and will let u know whether it works or not:(

getting high pings

google.com:316ms avg
yahoo.com:500ms
bbc.com:345ms average
broadbandforum.co:823ms

is anybody else experiencing high pings

hai guys i have some problem in Airtel Broadband connection. my upload speed is high than my download speed. i called CC but they cant clear my problem. pls any one in this help me. thank in advance:confused:

if your download speed is normal.. and your upload speed is more than expected.. then why do you think its a problem??

hai guys i have some problem in Airtel Broadband connection. my upload speed is high than my download speed. i called CC but they cant clear my problem. pls any one in this help me. thank in advance:confused:

post a screenshot from Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test then we believe that ur upload speed is more than download speed

You are an exception to those who say they are not getting 1:1 (upload speed always less than download speed) !! GREAT !:P

my dear friend i was getting 1:1 ratio speedsbut now upload speed have reducedand btw ur broadband type says u have bsnl broadband so u have no idea about airtel so go away

@aboveHey look buddy! it doesn't mean that he should go away if he is a BSNL user instead of Airtel.In a Forum everyone has the right to post their opinions..

Back