Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
Oh Dear Ricky ! What was that for ? He said his upload speed is more than download ! As a reader of this forum, i used to read most of the posts and seen many saying recently about upload speeds are less compared to download ! When the Original Poster said he is getting more upload speed, I just said 'his connection is an exception' Why did that hurt you ? was there something personal ? I think you are not even reading other posts in this Section ! If you have read, you wouldnt have told me to 'Go Away' :). Because many here reported their upload speed has been reduced ! I was using Airtel till 2004 from when they started with 64-128kbps connection ! Still dont understand the reason for 'Go AWAY' :D

sorry appus i thought u were saying to mesorry again:)

which plan u r in?i assume that u r on 256 unlimited connection...the download speed u r getting is less...call the customer care and ask them to resolve it.

their must be some virus or spyware in ur pc eating ur bandwidth

their must be some virus or spyware in ur pc eating ur bandwidth
i have this problem for last two weeks. i have just installed XP yesterday night. but my problem is not clear. i called the CC many time they sent service engineer but my problem is not clear. pls friends help me. i have NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2007.

Back