Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,161
I guess it is true. Read up

but this is for singapore users, don't know how much is true for the indan market.:O

airtel internet routing is i think done through singapore so that might be a reason for our slowdown.

damm....now all my work will get fkked..:(...crap..

i have been struggling myself. but thankfully the server housing this forum seems to be fine.

i have been struggling myself. but thankfully the server housing this forum seems to be fine.

Yea same here..I am able to access various sites without any prob..but unfortunately all of my sites arent accessible.:p

As if the random drop down in speeds from a few file hosting sites wasn't bad enough, we get this. I can't say I've been getting my money worth with Airtel, lately.

Hi,I am having a 2mbps connection and right now, just google and few other sites opens and most of the sites doesnt open at all :(I called Airtel and rep told me that speed will be ok within 2 hrs.Then, one person from airtel visited my house and told me that it will take around 3 to 4 weeks for the speed to get ok... (lol, I dont think that he was having "correct" knowledge about this)Then, I found that some wires were damaged near Taiwan therefore speed is slow.I checked two news sites, on one it will mentioned that wires will be repaired within 24hrs and on another site it was mentioned that it will take around 1 week to repair the wires...lol, right now only google, gmail and few other sites including this forum are opening fine...so, I thought, I will make a thread here :)

Back