Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,161
@rsen you are right, pings are high again, i checked the ping and speed very early in the morning, so my results are wrong. as traffic increased pings are bad again

Been getting horrible speeds for the past hour or so, and I'm on 2mb/s. Some of the sites won't even open up, feels like the old days of dial-up.

Yeah some of the sites suddenly are giving a lot of problems slow down, I can even ftp to our own server damm!

I received an sms from airtel today which said taht some maintenance work will be done on there undersea cables between 24-27 april and internet could get affected due to this.

yeah i too received the sms... "Maintenance on our undersea cables will happen between 24-27 April. All steps are being taken to minimize impact on your user experience. Please bear with us."

received the same sms here. not facing much problems browsing the internets though.

Annoying... this is annoying!! Most of the sites i go to are slow ... game servers have high ping and today even msn messenger is lagging/can't connect.... i mean like wtf -_-

Back