Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
damn!! from past 1 hr sites are loading too slowly... connection timeout errors grrrr

any1 else facing this problem??

Same. Only international traffic.

It seems to have been US traffic, as I was experiencing significant issues here in NZ as well for a certain number of websites (but not Facebook and Google etc, though they're running on CDNs so we wouldn't have noticed anything anyway).

Probably a problem at Equinix in L.A. (where pretty much everyone on this side of the Pacific connects to).

Hi All , i have one got big problem , i have using Airtel broadband well speed on me , but when i am using yahoo clients software , not working voice , but voice working normal yahoo messenger , i have tried customer care , thay told to me that service we do not providing , but i need tat y supra clients , is there any solutions Friends.. if there any solution means pls send to this g-mail id i was trying past 2 years..Thanks

Hi All , i have one got big problem , i have using Airtel broadband well speed on me , but when i am using yahoo clients software , not working voice , but voice working normal yahoo messenger , i have tried customer care , thay told to me that service we do not providing , but i need tat y supra clients , is there any solutions Friends..

if there any solution means pls send to this g-mail id [email protected] i was trying past 2 years..
Thanks

Since you're saying normal Yahoo messenger services (text-chat and calling other Yahoo users), then yes, this will work for free, however, from what I can gather, it sppears that you're talking about using Yahoo voice to dial normal phone numbers (example +1 212 555-1234).

This is a paid service, so for that to work you will need to add money to your Yahoo account with a credit card (or a debit card which features either Visa or Mastercard logo). If you do that, then it should work fine.

Yahoo! Voice - Make Free and Low Cost Calls From Your PC

ooh. he has been trying to use this service for the past two years. he is a man of patience.

Ya, even I was facing issues (last night) with sites hosted in the U.S. :eek:

Looks like everything is back to normal.

It appears that there was a problem with a company called Verio (a subsidiary of NTT USA) - they seemed to be having massive routing problems. Using NTT's normal network within the USA was working fine, but if the traffic was routed through ***.verio.net, then it would disappear in to a black hole, never to be seen again. It seemed to affect quite a large number of sites, including but not limited to, Twitter.

Hi , Mg , admin Thanks for ur quick reply , sir am using airtel broadband in chennai, I have problem in your network. am regulerly using yahoo chat but i con't able access some messenger's clinet like (ysupra,yhook...etc)mainly problem is voice domination its not working in AIRTEL broadbrand network ... But same messenger client works in other network like BSNL,TATA,MTL etc... i need reason why i con't use clinet messenger voice domination. In airtel network did u block any port or any restrick in airtel ISP. i check via team viewer with yahoo friends they said problem is airtel broadband line.... that only am asking the reason...

Hi , Mg , admin Thanks for ur quick reply , sir am using airtel broadband in chennai, I have problem in your network. am regulerly using yahoo chat but i con't able access some messenger's clinet like (ysupra,yhook...etc)mainly problem is voice domination its not working in AIRTEL broadbrand network ... But same messenger client works in other network like BSNL,TATA,MTL etc... i need reason why i con't use clinet messenger voice domination. In airtel network did u block any port or any restrick in airtel ISP. i check via team viewer with yahoo friends they said problem is airtel broadband line.... that only am asking the reason...

I don't think Airtel blocks any ports - I may be wrong. I myself downloaded Ysupra 1.0.0.62 and was unable to use voice either - perhaps you need to ask on Ysupra and Yhook websites why voice is not working.

I don't personally see much use for this software but I guess some people are finding use for it.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I should probably note I'm not on Airtel Broadband - I'm in another country on a fairly-fast connection and it is not working here either.

i was asked them thay told to me your TCP port were blocked anyhow , Thank u for ur reply sir... there is any other way to slove this problem...Thanks

Back