Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
i was asked them thay told to me your TCP port were blocked anyhow , Thank u for ur reply sir... there is any other way to slove this problem...

Thanks

Ask whoever has told you that your TCP ports are block the numbers of the ports which need to be unblocked, then call Airtel and ask them to unblock those ports. If Airtel claims they're already open, then probably this is not the problem. It could also be your firewall if you have one turned on, or maybe even your ADSL modem - or any number of other things, for that matter - have you tried your computer on another ISP's connection?

As I said in my previous post, it doesn't work for me on an ISP in a different country either, and I know for a fact all of my ports are open, so with 5 minutes of playing (before deleting that program) my first conclusion is that this software doesn't work properly. My personal opinion is that the software in question is not of very high quality (who codes in Delphi 7 any more???) nor does this program appear to be particularly useful... unless I failed to notice some killer feature... but that's just me.

is it me alone or airtel broadband is being a bitch here in gurgaon?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

just got fixed by itself!

https://imgur.com/K5hwz

Hi,I am unable to update the virus def from Mcafee(Total Production) using Airtel BB. Same was working fine with BSNL 3G. I am having this issue last few days. Anyone can provide some help.ThanksKannan M

anybody facing slow page loading on airtel? downloading is fine but surfing is too slow todaym on 512kbps plan. and sites like facebook , twitter is not loading at all.

Yeah same here.. downloading is fine but somehow websites r taking long time to load ..

Weirdly, torrents and downloads are fine. But surfing wise my 4 Mbps connection is acting like a 128Kbps, but some things still load like a 1-2 Mbps connection. These !@#$ers should spend money on improving their infrastructure and general QoS rather than throwing money at dumb ad agencies to come up with new logos a 4 year old could do a better job at.

@mukul If I were to ask a question here I would be asking if there was anyone using airtel who doesn't get crappy pings!!!! sick of AIRTEL.... I would frag mittal if I ever saw him in any online game....umm wait a min I have airtel, so I won't be able to frag anyone cus of the stupid lag... duh! Mr. Mittal just die and goto hell!!

hahaha very true mac!!! i used to get very stable ping some time ago... but airtel has become so shitty!!! m just waiting for hayai to launch so that i cud expect gud pings on fiber!! :D

Back