Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
just wanted to check if anyone else is facing slow speed problems on airtel today...speedtest shows speeds are fine. i have tried all the popular DNS servers. regular browsing is simply awful today.

just wanted to check if anyone else is facing slow speed problems on airtel today...

speedtest shows speeds are fine. i have tried all the popular DNS servers. regular browsing is simply awful today.

Hi i am from gurgaon and i cannot open some websites like twitter and wikipedia also i am getting very high pings on asian servers in battlefield 3 :livid:.I have 4 mbps airtel broadband.

Actually I don't face any Speed problem on my connection. Around 18 Months back, I had this issue. When i asked them why is the speed is so slow almost 128kbps on 2mbps connection. They told their Dedicated cable was damaged and they replaced it with low capacity cable. so he asked me to adjust till midnight. next morning it was back to normal.I assume it should be the same problem or The network switches might have gone bad.

I have airtel 2mbps connection and having same slow speed problem from morning. Cant open twitter, wikipedia, team-bhp and some sites whereas others are working fine like facebook.

and i thought i was the only one who was facing this problem from last 2-3 days.. surfing speed is slow.. downloads are fine.internet gets disconnected after few mins and reconnects within seconds.

and i thought i was the only one who was facing this problem from last 2-3 days.. surfing speed is slow.. downloads are fine.
internet gets disconnected after few mins and reconnects within seconds.
For me its happening from today morning only. Net is working fine otherwise no disconnections ,only while surfing some sites are not opening.

for me facebook video is loading very slow at around 100kbps. real player update also showed less than 100kbps. most other websites are fine. even youtube videos are loading fine.

Back