Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
can someone tell me if grooveshark is streaming songs fine?

google music is doing wonderful but i have few songs stored there :(

working fine here .

so is today another one of those days when random sites crawl on airtel broadband?

Just saw this thread. One question Susubh. Does Airtel also have this problem of days when the websites start crawling suddenly like it happens in BSNL. I thought Airtel was quite smooth and would not have the "bad days" and often "few bad days in a stretch" problem when speeds go crappy. So, all in all is Airtel also somewhat unreliable at times like BSNL?

so is today another one of those days when random sites crawl on airtel broadband?

happening right now. some sites are awfully slow and it is definitely a routing problem from airtel's side.

OK. Happens with my BSNL too. Infact, was happening for the last few days for which I came to IBF. But it seems it got resolved while I was browsing and posting here for the last couple of hours.

I had also created a thread on the fake speed test results showing up in BSNL speedtest site:

https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/75239-something-wrong-bsnl-speed-test/

Now, that BSNL site is showing less speed and other sites are showing more speed. And in reality I am receiving normal speeds and not slow speeds. Jai Ho Indian ISPs. You can understand even a woman but you can never understand Indian ISPs. :disillusionment:

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Speeds turned crappy again after I posted this post and then again went to normal after sometime and then crappy again and the cycle continues. :tonguesmilie:

I'm experiencing some horrible pings since the afternoon. Making it hard to play Haxball. :(

happening right now. some sites are awfully slow and it is definitely a routing problem from airtel's side.

I can confirm that at my end.The speedtest results are okay but the rest of it has been horribly slow today.

Back