Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
so what's the status today? it's horrible here.

International torrents working unthrottled, domestic ones at 10-15kBps

Today, BSNL speed has gone down drastically to less than 7 kbps as against 25-30 kbps. It is quite annoying.

on my 4mbps connection. the best i can do is 2.5 that too using a download manager. browsing is horrible. i am not even trying torrents because it would disgust me.

Complained to Airtel on Twitter.Got a call within 5 minutes from Airtel asking me to wait till midnight so that they can change my plan from current 2MBPS Rs. 1599 to 4MBPS Rs. 1699. They claim to have changed my speed to 4MBPS even though my line rate is currently 2557KBPS! LOLP.S: How the hell are we supposed to post tweets here?

This is my last month on airtel..took new cable(pacenet) net unlimited connection, but here in mumbai for airtel, i always get 256+ (8gb limit), and upto 40kb/s after that...but im a heavy downloader

you DO know that 256kbps is the post FUP speed in Airtel, and 40kbps is below dialup speedTry Airtel again, 2mbps is an awesome experience, esp. for someone satisfied at 40kbps

i am experiencing low speeds in torrent downloads since i had taken airtel broadband connection. please help

Back