Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
I am getting pathetic speed.. but not sure if it due to airtel or my wireless router ( Netgear WGR614v5)

The problem is that Airtel is limiting speed in the morning for torrents. Its really starting to grate me since CC has no clue of what that is and they keep repeating the "FUP has been crossed" BS.

Sigh....

The problem is that Airtel is limiting speed in the morning for torrents. Its really starting to grate me since CC has no clue of what that is and they keep repeating the "FUP has been crossed" BS.

Sigh....

That's like the most common quote for CC now:

"Sir your speed has gone down because you crossed your FUP!"

When i go on explaining to him that the above reason would not be valid at all. He just replies by saying that i should contact a "Higher" authority by emailing to 121 or airtel presence :loser:

Low upload speeds are a big problem. They are 6 times slower than downloads and it becomes really difficult to maintain a good ratio

Sucky pings today! :tyrannosaurus:C:\Users\batra>tracert 202.56.215.55Tracing route to ns3.ncr.airtelbroadband.in [202.56.215.55]over a maximum of 30 hops: 1

Dude thats what I am saying!!! Something's definitely wrong with Airtel.. I'm not even getting close to 1Mbps on my 4Mbps connection... Plus High Pings!! :X

for a change... pings and speed both are fine here in gurgaon for me on airtel broadband.

Pings and speed are pathetic during daytime here.. I've to rant and complain on Twitter... then the problem is resolved.. i'm tired of complaining everyday... :|

Back