Pakistan has faster cheaper internet compared to India!

• Thread starter Thread starter Loner Tech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 22,655
It's a shame... What else can I say? :|

It's high time ISPs in India launch atleast 2 Mbps UL @ reasonable rates. No one's gonna buy a 2 Mbps FUP'ed plan which costs a fortune per month.
Besides, I think ISP's in India target only businesses. It's high time they target the average home user.

Btw, BSNL is a ****ing FAIL ISP. Don't even get me started on this BSNL thing else I'll lose my cool. Airtel (and Hayai?) is/are my only hope.

Yeah. We should all compain in the courts against this!

there is the news that govt/court might ban p0rn on the internet toohello china and iran and taliban

yeas that's so true.i am using 1mb connection for just 400rs a month.unlimited downloading/uploading :D
even we have so many sms packages like 800sms for just 7rupees.
callrates vary from network to network.but it's fun
and we have access to all of your tv channels.
specially india's COLOURS tv.rule the heart of every women in pakistan :D

dudes=...you guyz are so lucky.....mind you..there are some idiots here who might refer to pakistanis in an insulting manner...don't bother ok?....they are just a minority here....we just want to live,let live and be friends!!...............

i didn't know you get colors there!...what else do you get?...we just get ptv here...that too only in north india...not south...don't the fundamentalists object??...sorry to be such a n00b...but its always good to talk to guys across the border!!..

Well i did read the above article before opening my mouth .. but see the comment section for a post by Mr Naavi and he say's something else with solid arguments :|

Indian broadband scene has been stagnant for a long time, there is nobody to seriously challenge Airtel. BSNL doesn't care as its a govt enterprise, the pvt players like Reliance and TATA seems to have bigger fish to fry than boradband. Broadband is like a step child for the telecom industry, they may give it some attention after taking care of Mobile market.

this is the reason i am rooting for hayai broadband... let's hope they sort out the problems they are facing right now and are an established player at least in mumbai by the end of the current year. it is hopeless to expect magical changes from the existing players...

dudes=...you guyz are so lucky.....mind you..there are some idiots here who might refer to pakistanis in an insulting manner...don't bother ok?....they are just a minority here....we just want to live,let live and be friends!!...............

i didn't know you get colors there!...what else do you get?...we just get ptv here...that too only in north india...not south...don't the fundamentalists object??...sorry to be such a n00b...but its always good to talk to guys across the border!!..

Oh shove it. My family has lost men across 3generations in our Armed forces fighting against those SOB's so at least I've earned my antipathy and paid for your sentimentalism. Seeing how ignorant and starry eyed you sound makes me doubt you'd have the nuts to call me an idiot to my face.

/end topic hijack.

^^ If your family really has served and lost men in the military for 3 gens then my salute to them :urock:And also don't take people cursing on the net too seriously :)/OT

Back