Pakistan has faster cheaper internet compared to India!

• Thread starter Thread starter Loner Tech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 22,655
However we must take lessons from China in this regard , they have a larger country than us and more population still internet access is faster compared to us

China and US both have incredible Broadband services despite their massive size. And India isn't even that big. We're not talking BB access to all the villages in India, we're talking the 7-10 major cities in the country. Looking at the state of things now, its going to take 20 or so years (or even more) to get to where US is now (see sig).

Despite India ranking 7th in land size, nearly every the country larger than India is ahead of it in BB. And its an embarrassment to look at Pakistanis with their superior BB connections.

Here's a theory that needs to be tested.The reason those countries, and i mean those bigger than India sizewise have things better is they have unbundled the last mile.So what is stopping us ?I think its the employee's unions that won't allow it. Unbundling the last mile means a lot of them will lose their jobs, and to be quite frank they deserve to because a lot of them don't even deserve them in the first place.Its those damn lefties that are screwing all of us here !hey, if the govt. isn't going to push the envelope, why does private enterprise need to bother ?All they have to do is provide slightly better and charge a premium for the favour.Smash or reduce the power of these employee unions and things will improve faster.So which politican is going to step up now :)

So which politican is going to step up now :)

VOTE FOR ADVANI HE IS A DETERMINED LEADER :hysterical:nothing will happen to come in reality until we make an revolution:evil:

PTCL(PAK'S EQ OF BSNL) PROVIDES BROADBAND SPEEDS OF NOT LESS THAN 1MBPS!!!!

Broadband Pakistan (DSL)

1mbps/ 1199 PAKISTANI RUPEES!!...NOT INDIAN,PAKISTANI!!...THAT ROUGHLY TRANSLATES TO A JAW DROPPINGLY LOW 655 INDIAN!!!:ishock::confused::ishock::confused:

AND LOOK AT THIS!!...ON TOP OF THAT THESE GUYS ARE ACTIVELY ROLLING OUT BROADBAND IN RURAL AREAS WITH SUBSIDY!!!!! AT 299PKR/1MBPS UNLIMITED!!...I'M TOO SCARED TO EVEN CONVERT THAT TO INR:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:(1INR=1.8PKR)

ISPs Not Happy with PTCL?s 1 MB DSL for Rs. 299 - ProPakistani

THEY ARE ACTIVELY USING THEIR USF(UNIVERSAL SERVICE FUND),THEIR EQUIVALENT OF OUR USO(UNIVERSAL SERVICE OBLIGATION FUND) AND IT IS EVEN PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED BY A CEO!!...

Promoting Development of Telecommunication services- Universal Service Fund.

I WONDER WHAT OUR BABUS ARE DOING WITH ALL THAT MONEY!??
AROUND 50,000 CRORE ACCUMULATED ALREADY!!:impissed::impissed::wall::wall::wall:

god!....i guess its abt time or our commies and politicos in the communications ministry to shed their ego and learn from our neighbors a thing or 2

i'd like to apologise to the admins for putting full caps in my thread....i didn't read the rules...sorry it was a mistake..

in pakistan lowest call rate is 1 rs/min.so that shows our telecom companies are populist,that's why our callrates are cheaper but broadband charges higher.

dude......but if you convert it,it translates to 60ps/min inr which is nearly eq to the rates which the incumbents offer to us

lol then tell them to get me cheap internet in my country :P ^ Beware! Shiv Sena might attack you for doing so.

Back