Paytm News, Updates & Promos

Once loaded, a UPI LITE wallet allows a user to do instant transactions of up to ₹200, making the entire experience quick and seamless. A maximum of ₹2,000 can be added twice in a day to UPI LITE, making the cumulative daily usage up to ₹4,000.

Additionally, with UPI LITE, users can carry out a large number of small value UPI payments in a superfast manner without worrying about cap on the number of bank transactions. This makes way for a hassle-free payments experience.

Just found Paytm has a 'private number' feature which allows to use a random 8-9 digit numbers instead of sharing your mobile number.

So you can share your private number and other users using any UPI app can pay you with that private number.

#######

Don't know if it's done recently or i didn't check. Now Paytm is allowing to use custom UPI I'd instead of default Mobile@paytm.

mmm you guys don't use vpas? random number thing seems to be offered by many apps now. i wondered why because almost all apps let you get a alphanumeric vpa.

anyone get the upi lite update... share the apk 🤣

I use xyz@Paytm now not sure if it’s called VPA or something else. Earlier I was using my phone number.

Last edited:

Back