Paytm News, Updates & Promos

I read the article again and it says Paytm Payments Bank launched UPI lite. 🤦

So it seems the UPI lite feature is not launched on Paytm app yet. On twitter also only the payments bank paytm page announced it, nothing on paytm page.

I forgot UPI lite feature is only available for selective bank.

edit- this article shows steps to enable upi lite but without any screenshots. Won't be surprised if they just wrote expected steps to enable the feature.

TOI article is confusing.

How Paytm only has like 14 percent and phonepe almost 50 percent. In every small n big stores i find Paytm pos and qr code sound machine. Phone pe sound boxes are now more common but still much less than Paytm.

It's either Google Pay or Paytm for p2p. Phone pe is just installed for backup till u get low space warning and uninstall it.

Lol kaun hai ye log jo phonepe use kr rhe itna.

Till others caught up, I was using PhonePe to transfer a lot between own accounts as that option was simplest and prominent there. Not so much any more - but maybe others are still used to that.

Went to a momos outlet yesterday. Tried paying using cash. Dude had no change of course. Ended up paying using Paytm. And today, got a promotional message from the outlet on WhatsApp. It’s crazy if Paytm leaked my number to the store. I have never thought of this before. But it somehow happened in my case.

Back