Pixellation in some channels

ISP
airtel
Hello. I see some amount of Pixellation in a few channels. they are
Set max
zee cafe, studio
news channels

though the pixellation is not much. but visible if observed carefully. sometimes very obvious.

let me know if is the case with you.

Waiting to hear.

Set Max is fine for me.Zone reality and some Zee channels

but you do agree that pixellation exists for all users.:) was wondering about the tall claims abt dvd quality. then it shouldnt have them? right. anyway till now there's no alternative. have to wait for big tv and airtel dth.

All channels have some pixelations.. They become much more evident when the picture is in slow motion.. Especially during the saas bahu serials, u get to see a lot of slow motion shots..:wall:I wonder how Tata Sky could claim the channels to be in DVD quality :whistle:

do you find pixellation irritating or is it ok for you? I hate it. it gives me a feel i get when watching video over internet which has even more pixellation.

Hey c'mon.. its not that bad.. :PAt least much better than what i get on cable :)But i still feel TS should stop telling that their transmission is of DVD quality :mad:

Hey c'mon.. its not that bad.. :P
At least much better than what i get on cable :)
But i still feel TS should stop telling that their transmission is of DVD quality :mad:

We are paying more, right? Around 400 / month. :sigh:

Earlier Tata Sky advertised as "DVD like quality" but recently they have started stating in their ads shamelessly as "Dvd quality across all channels". which is untrue.

Back