Pixellation in some channels

Setmax on C band- I guess u mean cable :rofl:

Can you think anything other than Cable or Tata Sky?

It is possible to watch Setmax on Cband if you have the dreambox and also you can watch Supersports and other channels from Multichoice just check Pas10/7 satellite.

and one more thing you are laughing as if you had never seen cable and you were born with DTH itself. poor chap

Can you think anything other than Cable or Tata Sky?

It is possible to watch Setmax on Cband if you have the dreambox and also you can watch Supersports and other channels from Multichoice just check Pas10/7 satellite.

and one more thing you are laughing as if you had never seen cable and you were born with DTH itself. poor chap

This is a TS section and people are adamant fans of TS. They neither know a satellite called Pas10 exists nor they know that we can watch the matches on other sports channels. They only see it on Active sports or whichever channel TS provides them.

But there r few others who can do all this and know all this ... But they still keep coming to this forum and keep getting insulted everytime :D

But there r few others who can do all this and know all this ... But they still keep coming to this forum and keep getting insulted everytime :D

yes rightly said, you are one of those who know this .Half knowledge fellow.:hysterical::hysterical:

I am sorry for you that you are getting insulted. But you should know what you are talking about. Because not everyone will be polite like me.

Better than "self thinking highly educated but shameless" person :D

yes. I am better than that... but you are :rofl:selfish highly uneducated shameful immature mindless person:hysterical::hysterical::rofl:

Ya and not everyone is as respecting as me ... :D

ya and no one respects you :hysterical:

I really like this fight. But I am not sure if sundth_guy didn't understand what hitman said or sundth_guy is really so dumb.

I really like this fight. But I am not sure if sundth_guy didn't understand what hitman said or sundth_guy is really so dumb.

Hitman isn't understanding even what he is talking :hysterical: Sun dth is telling some thing and hitman replying something else!

Back