Planning to buy new tablet

• Thread starter Thread starter karan93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 19,625

karan93

ISP
Tata Indicom
Hey Guyzzzz,I am planning to buy a new tablet having a budget of about Rs.25,000. Can u'll guyzz please suggest me something new in the market?????

someone said heating...it does heat up a bit when playing 1080p videos....Wil post a brief one tomorrow!!

Upvote 0
Me too.. Micromax Funbook Pro @ 9999 would be cheapest at 10" in tablets available officially in India. You might get brands like what volcano got for lesser though.

Upvote 0
Review:posting from the tab.... ;)The dual core really makes everything simple...it owns you :) including GPUThe LG ips display with a resolution of 600p horizontal is just awesome..should not miss it...Audio quality is good...as expected...plays a good mid quality tones....Vido quality is sexy man...one would love to see videos without even a slight flicker or hang ups on this one...All formats that i've thrown...was handled...Supports external HDD/PD upto 2TB...and i mean it..TESTED.. :)All Huawei made modems supported both CDMA And 3G/GSM/WCDMA...Sad my micromax isnt going through..One of my favourite pros is that..battery life is amazing...lasts upto like 8-9hours...playback...don't know about browsing...Ethernet port is also supported through OTG...Supports google play...and rooting is very easy..so is upgrading....theres a custom ROM of jelly belly for this Tab...Ow yes...touch is excellent...Only thing that struck me is...it dissipates bit more heat than expected!!Questions are welcome.. :Poverall worth the price...as there is a support in Mumbai to repair and stuff...!!From what i've heard from other forums...Ainol Novo is like Micromax of China...

Upvote 0
i don't have a decent cam right now...but i can show you the overall performance....through auntutu..

will post some more as soon as i get a good cam..

Upvote 0
I just want to update my experience...So far its a excellent one for what i've paid for...Some of my friends were complaining that..i could've got a 10" tab for this price..like funbook pro or something..But those who are wondering the same...Don't fall for it...This tab is much more than funbook pro or any 10" tab....The 7" IPS display is pretty much sufficient for doing all sorts of stuff...Remember 7" IPS 1024*600 = 10" LCD 1024*600

Upvote 0

Back