Planning to buy new tablet

• Thread starter Thread starter karan93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 19,625

karan93

ISP
Tata Indicom
Hey Guyzzzz,I am planning to buy a new tablet having a budget of about Rs.25,000. Can u'll guyzz please suggest me something new in the market?????

guys hows is tablet 2 by samsung ? any one using it ?

Upvote 0
For those who are planning to buy a new tab..you should seriously consider Ainol...It has excellent features...yea i do agree..China Made..But still going smooth and i didn't come across any issues with it as of now...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i got aurora 2 for the same price from the same dealer... :)i was charged octroi...clarify with him..if that will apply or not...Theres another model called Ainol Novo Flame..its a good piece..if you have a good budget..then you should probably check it out..!!

Upvote 0
No octroi for Karnataka I think. I would either get this tablet or a Kindle Wifi for 7k from croma. The basic premise for the tablet is to read ebooks on the go.Flame is available for 11.9k I guess on ebay. Will not bump up the budget, my needs are pretty simple. I use a PC almost 9-10 hours a day, so gaming, watching movies on the tablet is not going to be there.Why waste time on a 7" screen as opposed to at 42" LCD :DHave you read ebooks on your aurora 2? If so how good is the experience with reading them for a longer duration? My basic needs are reading epub file and the occasional PDF.Kindle isn't that good with PDF's so considering a Tablet. The lot available on Flipkart sucks including theFunbook. Ainol offer better value for money.

Upvote 0
So bottomline..your gonna need a tab which has good DISPLAY specs...Aurora 2- IPSdisplay with 1024*600Flame-IPS display with 1200*somethingCrystal-IPS with 1024*600all of'em have good viewing angles and good resolution...I don't think Kindle has such features/specs...Its ok to go with any of the above..JB is not a issue...im running JB on my Aurora..there are tons of Custom ROMs .available..Ebook experience is quite good..not done on a regular basis..but one can have a splendid experience going for ebooks because of LG IPS display!! :)

Upvote 0
Hi,This is Victor from chennai..we are whole seller of all kind of electronics, if u need tablet pc,pls contact me.i will send models list..all comes with 18months warrenty.

Upvote 0

Back