Planning to dump my htc one x against samsung galaxy S3

• Thread starter Thread starter chetan31
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4,296
C

chetan31

hi friends, Please suggest if i should dump my HTC one x against Samsung Galaxy S3. having lot of issues with one X. appl curruption, frequest restart of Apps, excessiving heating and worst camera performance.

now u know how the hype is created for a phone, i mean it for one x(maybe for s3 later):sour:

lol. i would personally suggest against it. one x is definitely a better phone compared to SIII. just wait for actual reviews by people who buy it and use it for a couple of days. i mean i know i hated htc but my issues were related to sense and not the device itself. and s3 has a crappier software.

No offence, If you guys have so much pain with Android, why not try WP7 or even worse, an iPhone?

Lol. He is having probs with a handset,not Android per se.

it's been 1 month since i got GNex and i am just loving it. Not even once any app crashed and the phone restarted just once during the whole period. Google has done a Fantastic job with ICS

it's been 1 month since i got GNex and i am just loving it. Not even once any app crashed and the phone restarted just once during the whole period. Google has done a Fantastic job with ICS

How can 1 restart even if in a month, be a 'fantastic' job? I would hate my phone to restart without reason all on its own

I guess he is just used to working on Windows :D (especially ones like Milenium & Vista)

- - - Updated - - -

No offence, If you guys have so much pain with Android, why not try WP7 or even worse, an iPhone?

Nokia 101 seems to be a good alternative

Back