Planning to dump my htc one x against samsung galaxy S3

• Thread starter Thread starter chetan31
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4,296
Of course, you could carry the Tata Indicom Walky around as well (Not sure if they exist anymore).Alternatively, you could do a format & try using it with minimum addons and see how it goes before you decide to dump it.

Walky still does exist. ;)

I'm using iPhone 3GS and iPad 4G (the latest one). Both them need restart (hard reset) once in a while...say once a month. So iPhone is also not a perfect replacement.

Your rich, where do you get all the money from, Bata de bidu, kharcha karne ka voh bhi phone par itna is not my kinda choice.:P

Your rich, where do you get all the money from, Bata de bidu, kharcha karne ka voh bhi phone par itna is not my kinda choice.:P
Why do you bother when he is not using your money!

as for me, it is just not for me. restrictions are painful enough. the UI is stale. lots of google services are missing. next update would even remove google maps. you get stuck in the Apple ecosystem while i prefer to stay with google's ecosystem. phones are too pricey. bla bla bla.

How can 1 restart even if in a month, be a 'fantastic' job? I would hate my phone to restart without reason all on its own

nothings perfect, no matter how much pricey ur gadget is, it cannot be perfect. ever, period.:beer:

as for me, it is just not for me. restrictions are painful enough. the UI is stale. lots of google services are missing. next update would even remove google maps. you get stuck in the Apple ecosystem while i prefer to stay with google's ecosystem. phones are too pricey. bla bla bla.

Whatever, but there are people on this forum who will not hesitate to offer their soul on a silver platter if Google asks for it.

Back