Please Help me to buy UMG 1831

• Thread starter Thread starter vinay24k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,977

vinay24k

ISP
Bsnl 256kbps - Home UL750+
I have Already bought Huawei UMG 1831 3g modem from one of the famous sellers.but that piece was faulty and was restarting every 5-10mins.so i sent it back for refund.now i have decided to buy it from another seller.So can you guys please suggest me some seller who is Trust worthy and is even willing to replace/refund if the modem is faulty. Please suggest me who is best based on your personal experience because i dont want to burn my hands again as i already did ...

was it a online purchase ?can you mention whom you purchased it from ? Have you got the refund from that seller, as most of them are offering 3-6 months warranty so they should either replace your modem or send you a full refund.my personal suggestion is Do not buy again without getting refund as most sellers prefer to replace the faulty piece than to refund in full.

I bought it from @dvdstoredelhi - theitbazaar.com . he told me he would give me full refund excluding shipping charges.all the modems that he sold in the present batch was faulty so he gave refund to many users also.I will buy new modem once i recieve refund only after i send my device back tomorrow morning.so can you tell me some trust worthy seller this time.

Hey Vinayak, I bought it from a seller named delhimall...power seller...I've been using it for last 4-5 days...no issues....and was a steady delivery...u can search for him up on ebay...

Hey Vinayak, I bought it from a seller named delhimall...power seller...I've been using it for last 4-5 days...no issues....and was a steady delivery...u can search for him up on ebay...

@ vinayak i had bought from randeep-singh-arora from amritsar thru ebay.in for 2899. Delivered on third day and modem is of latest version. Seller no. 9417000689 . Hope it may help you.

UMG 1831 price expected to rise... may be arnd 3500 bucks.. current price 2899 or arnd.... Source : eBay

Huawei e1752 available in bangalore For Rs 2400UMG 1831 coming with lot of disconnection issues, and system freezes.

Back