BSNL 3G: Help me choose please!! Huawei k4505 Or UMG 1831

• Thread starter Thread starter ananyakalia5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 14,340
My downlinks was 14 Mbps. But from yesterday my downlink has been reduced to 2 Mbps. I hope this is not permanent and it will be back to 14 mbps. But any idea why is it happening

No idea man. You are lucky to get that much speed in ur area. well for eastzone nothing to say, just it's horrible.

...... @ cyber_avijit even i'm interested in the Huawei K4505 3G USB modem....... i'm 4m kolkata, and i intend to use it with Vodafone 3G...... Vodafone isn't providing this K4505 in India......
where did u get it from.......?? can u please help me......???

@ deepu : even i'm interested in the Huawei K4505 3G USB modem....... i'm 4m kolkata, and i intend to use it with Vodafone 3G...... Vodafone isn't providing this K4505 in India......
where did u get it from.......?? can u please help me......???

@ ramli7 : Thank u for your prompt reply...... but i need some further clarification......

shall i get a proper invoice for my purchase....... does it come with warranty? ............whom should i approach if i encounter any technical issues, or what if K4505 malfunctions after a year or so..? where shall i take it for repairs....??

..... expecting a sincere reply from u this time as well...........

The seller is a genuine person. He will issue invoice also. Normally, 1 year warranty will be given. You confirm with him before placing the order. After warranty period, we have to approach any local / nearest / known service people. For me if it works for a few months, then it's ok.

I was groping in dark for using a 3G data modem with a router. Can you please help me. I have a Cisco WRT610N router with a USB port(but that can be used only for external memory device). I want to take a 3G data card and need to create a wifi hotspot using this router for using my laptop. Please guide.thanks and regards,Aditya

Back