BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 67,738
Guys my UMG 1831 is asking me whether to update my firmware or not. I heard that it is better to stick with the old firmware. What would u suggest?

Stick to old firmware.

If you're not having any issues with your current firmware, better not update it. Anyways, end of the day its yours choice.I'm facing disconnection problem with new firmware. I know there are others who want to revert back to old firmware because of the same.

If you're not having any issues with your current firmware, better not update it. Anyways, end of the day its yours choice.

I'm facing disconnection problem with new firmware. I know there are others who want to revert back to old firmware because of the same.

FW version 11.826.03.01.420 is stable and 11.831.05.01.420 is creating problems as per the experiences our forum members.

dushie also wants to revert back to his old FW.

FW version 11.826.03.01.420 is stable......

@ramli
Exactly... correct word is "stable".

Can anyone revert back to old firmware? If so then someone please provide the old firmware

Guys please help and tell me if I can revert back to my old firmware v11.826.03.01.420 from the new one v11.831.05.01.420 for Huawei UMG1831

If yes please tell me where can I find the old firmware.

Back