BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 67,738
hey thanks a lot for the pic ramli7.... my concept is now much more clear.... will get one from Chandni Chowk (IT paradise of kolkata) :) ... these online sellers are daylight robbers.... asking for 400 bucks for ferrite filter cable...

I am having 3 cables. One for my EVDO. Another for K4505. Third one stand by.

Even I have couriered to Forum members (Another forum) in West Bengal and Maharastra from Chennai.

Never try with 5 Meters cable. Minimum length of 1.5M is good. If needed next one can be added.

I am not a seller of any goods. I am sharing my experiences in the electronics field for more than 4 decades. It is up to the members to decide whether to take it or not.

I am having 3 cables. One for my EVDO. Another for K4505. Third one stand by.

Even I have couriered to Forum members (Another forum) in West Bengal and Maharastra from Chennai.

Never try with 5 Meters cable. Minimum length of 1.5M is good. If needed next one can be added.

I am not a seller of any goods. I am sharing my experiences in the electronics field for more than 4 decades. It is up to the members to decide whether to take it or not.

can u courier me one if i need ?? how will i pay ??? and ur experiences really do help... read ur thread on the Speed with Bsnl 3G .. very helpful for starters i must say...

I have a 1 meter or so USB cable connected to my desktop which works fine with my E160 modem and pen drives etc, it does have ferrite filter.will post a pic in few hours, it was around Rs.40-50 IIRCI've another option to run USB modem with 5 meter cable, but I would only be able to prove it once i purchase a modem like 1831 which is not going to happen soonhowever might test it with couple of modem I already have access to and post the project in a few days.

can u courier me one if i need ?? how will i pay ??? and ur experiences really do help... read ur thread on the Speed with Bsnl 3G .. very helpful for starters i must say...

As you might have seen in my logo, on the left side of my post, I am busy with shifting my residence. However if you are not able to get the cable at your place, PM me with your address. I will be able to send only after 19th Jan.

@ djsas and every 1....@i having 2 differnt cable .....one is 0.6 metre wich is provided along wit reliance netconnect.....it not having ferrite filter.....and another one is 1.5 metre cost 75 rupees....it hav ferrite filtr....but wen comparin 1.5metre wit ferrit is littl bit slow tan 0.6 cabl witout ferrit.....but computer accessory seller advicing tat some tim extending cabl maxium havg problm in connectg data card k,,,,aftr few month it wont work itseems.....i m using umg1831 wit tat extentg cables......for me relianc provided cable wrkg mor faster tan 1.5 m cabl....kk.kk.if u knw any othr infrmatn ...post it let me knw abt it ...k dude...u peopl doing nic job to helpg each othr ,,,,great...especialy ramali7 ....hats off for ur work

no problem in using an extension cable, i got a UMG 1831 and its working fine with ext. cable.

Happy Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Lohri to everybody...!!!

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

If your USB device or cable is connected to 2.0 port, then its property should be like this...

As you might have seen in my logo, on the left side of my post, I am busy with shifting my residence. However if you are not able to get the cable at your place, PM me with your address. I will be able to send only after 19th Jan.

@ Ramli, waiting for you to head back to the forum ...

hey thanks a lot for the pic ramli7.... my concept is now much more clear.... will get one from Chandni Chowk (IT paradise of kolkata) :) ... these online sellers are daylight robbers.... asking for 400 bucks for ferrite filter cable...

Thats true....its available for RS.40 here in Pune.

Back