Point and Shoot Camera

• Thread starter Thread starter puneet28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,478
Why would you spend on a point and shoot today! I mean either get a DSLR or use your phone!

Upvote 0
Phone doesn't perform much in night. I have HTC Desire 816. I would like to have DSLR but it will be bit heavier to carry.

Upvote 0
Not sure how good point and shoot are in low light. My 30K point and shoot is not that useful compared to my phone. Lack of optical image stabilization does not help either... Anyways... Let's hope someone has a good recommendation for you!

Upvote 0
I have Nikon Point and Shoot Camera (of 12 or 14 MP, can't remember). But its very bad in taking photographs in low light condition or while camera is not stable.
My Lumia 830 does very good job compared to Camera in low light condition or while camera moving condition due to optical image stabilization.

Upvote 0
Yup. Phone cameras end up being more useful because of all the extra sensors that are integrated in the phone. On my trip to Nanitaal last year... I ended up using my Nexus 5 for more shots compared to Sony RX100 (Rs. 30,000 point and shoot) because N5 was focusing much better on the animals behind the cage. Sony on the other hand kept on taking the photos of the cage.

PlNNYyQ.jpg

Upvote 0
Back