Porting from Reliance CDMA to Vodafone GSM

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 48,265
Yeah. go through the recent pages.
and yes. there is an update. went to the vodafone store today. asked the plan details. apparently they had put me on some 150 rupee starter plan.
asked him to put me on a better plan. he gave me the 199 rupee plan. told me that it was a corporate plan with great rates. vodafone confirmed the plan change through sms. new rates would apply after midnight.
would only find out next month if it turns out to be cheaper or expensive than reliance cdma :)
battery life has been quite decent i guess. i had charged it 2 days ago. and it was on through that period. sim became functional last night. phone was activated earlier today. dad used it for a couple of calls through the day. and it was just 1 bar down when i last checked.
would find out if dad is impressed with its battery life in a couple of days. he is not impressed with the samsung chromebook wrt battery life but then he has not used regular laptops with crappier battery life :)

From what I remember, he said that it was a corporate plan with 600 minutes of talktime and 400 sms free.

chaibiskut bhai is using 199 corporate plan i think.I checked the plan link from his signature and it seems like a very VFM plan

That page does not mention any 199 plan :

its an mnp plan not corporate plani got 199plan in airtel 500 local/std minutes free400sms free250MB 2g data free

Back