What about the indian version of "24"?
they should acquire remakes of GOT, Dexter, spartacus :D

rak007 said:
Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan can be the easy leads for it. They don't even need to bother about making a set for them :tongue:

I havent read the whole thread but Prison Break got kind of dragged out for me. Every episode there is a new hurdle and a new challenge and an impossible situation... I watched it faithfully for about 3-4 weeks, then got tired of it... no offence to anyone who likes it...

:) I used to tease my mom about her saas bahu serials and the twists and turns... then realized I am watching something similar Hollywood with things like Prison Break, The Shield... dropped it after that... I prefer simple Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men etc more and more now...

I doubt if any hollywood show would compare to saas bahu serials. Maybe bold n beautiful would be comparable

PB 1 is just awwsome
completed season 2 which is just about their escape
and ya i agree most irritating thing is that americas most wanted criminals roams like cool dude most of the times
will start season 3 this weekend :D

Saw the pilot few days back. But haven't been able to continue. Time hi ni hai. :/ So many shows on the watchlist.

Back