problem during rain,introduce channel on Zee Dish TV DTH

dishtv_info

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
*during a heavy down pour all the channels will be stopped and when the rain stops it will automatically get catch up.....
if we call customer center they say that it tend to happen ....

*dishtv is very late in introducing the channel ...by the time they introduce, another channel will be aired..Tata Sky is introducing channels very quickly...they have already introduced 9x,neo,bindass,that to with monthly charge of RS 350/-i thing when dish tv introduce it will be around 400/- monthly

*i read on the newspaper that they are not paying for the trai.... as a result tv9 and headlines today is aired off even though its a free-to-air channel*example 9x is a free-to-air channel..as u mention is ur list....even though they are not aired on dishtv* tatasky is providing all regional channel like zee gujrati,marathi,etv,etv2...that to within 350/-month but dishtv takes addition charges in dish pick

*during a heavy down pour all the channels will be stopped and when the rain stops it will automatically get catch up.....
if we call customer center they say that it tend to happen ....

*dishtv is very late in introducing the channel ...by the time they introduce, another channel will be aired..Tata Sky is introducing channels very quickly...they have already introduced 9x,neo,bindass,that to with monthly charge of RS 350/-i thing when dish tv introduce it will be around 400/- monthly

*i read on the newspaper that they are not paying for the trai.... as a result tv9 and headlines today is aired off even though its a free-to-air channel*example 9x is a free-to-air channel..as u mention is ur list....even though they are not aired on dishtv* tatasky is providing all regional channel like zee gujrati,marathi,etv,etv2...that to within 350/-month but dishtv takes addition charges in dish pick

Well dear,
First rain problem, Just totell this is the fault of DTH technology and every dth broadcaster will face this problem while it was rain. whether its tatasky, dishtv or any other..but signals will automatically resumed after some time....so no body at fault here.

Second about new channels,dear friend every day one or other channel will be aired and what i suppose its not possible to add all the channels on any platform, even any good company will first see the responce of the newly launched channels and then they will add those channels on their platform as it net results in some extra burden of maney to their viewers only....... if you see tatasky has already added these channels but they have made several packages for that and also these channels are not free for user , its free only for one or two months preview and chargable (example is Neo sports)
And when its free every body is excited about it But as soon as it goes paid every body move backward for taking this channel saying its waste all matches are on DD1. and after seeing or due to poor responce of their new sports gold package they further postponded their life gold pack till 31st dec, which was previously scheduled for gone paid by 8 th Nov.

Futher Third One, as per my info no body is paying to TRAI for channels and frankly speaking no idea about TV9 and Headlines today.

Rest for regional channels, every body knows dishtv is best in that. and for answer to you last point its better just see both website and see all channels and then compare.

Well dear,
Second about new channels,dear friend every day one or other channel will be aired and what i suppose its not possible to add all the channels on any platform, even any good company will first see the responce of the newly launched channels and then they will add those channels on their platform as it net results in some extra burden of maney to their viewers only....... if you see Tata Sky has already added these channels but they have made several packages for that and also these channels are not free for user , its free only for one or two months preview and chargable (example is Neo sports)

Dear Neo:
what is you opinion if neo channels or 9x channels comes to dish tv will they give at free of cost?.

If those channels comes to dish tv my assumption will be that they will charge at extra cost like what TS has done.

FYI- Dish tv has already done a copy cat of pricing with Sun TV's boquet of channels where TS first introduced all the channels in TS plarform and dish tv started to service the sun channels after 3 - 4 weeks time charging Rs. 50 for sun tv boquet. They have done a copy cat what TS has done and i feel similarly if Dish TV when it introduces neo channels or 9x they will again copy cat from TS what they are doing.

Dear Neo:
what is you opinion if neo channels or 9x channels comes to dish tv will they give at free of cost?.
If those channels comes to dish tv my assumption will be that they will charge at extra cost like what TS has done.
FYI- Dish tv has already done a copy cat of pricing with Sun TV's boquet of channels where TS first introduced all the channels in TS plarform and dish tv started to service the sun channels after 3 - 4 weeks time charging Rs. 50 for sun tv boquet. They have done a copy cat what TS has done and i feel similarly if Dish TV when it introduces neo channels or 9x they will again copy cat from TS what they are doing.
Dear Aju,
First No idea about cost, as till now these channel were not their on dishtv and when comes it depends, i cannot comment on that.
Further, about pricing of sun channels, Tata Sky included these in their package where as on dishtv its available on a-la-carte basis, and on that they have to provide charges for that. further complete sun channels bouquet will have around 15 channels not only 2-3 channels and it costs heavily to dishtv as well...so their is nothing like copy cat or some thing its like if dishtv got it early then i suppose you say tatasky is coppy catting the same thing..

Back