Problem with my UT300R2U Modem on bsnl broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter tune2john
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 9,485
You can seen I've disabled Connection 3
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8725/errru.jpg

Step 10:Now in laptopstart/ network/ LAntcp/IPproperties.ON top of page select this unit.Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 3:Disable VPN.

----------

@cooldude.

pinging 192.168.1.1 doesnt give reply..
but internet works fine..
Check your Ip when connected.
Type it in browser address bar.
Do you get a window to open your modem/router ?

feedback.
My IP address? Free IP Address tracer, IP address lookup, IP address finder

@essbebe Typing ip in address doesnt open any page either...I have never accessed the router page..Connection works n the speed limits are in maximum limits..So i didnt try hard to figure out what the problem might be..

My internet connection doesn't work....It says its connected...thats all!!! :(:(:(today I tried once again from my friend's Airtel Broadband connection. It works perfectly on my laptop. All I did was connect it to LAn & change the LAN config settings accordingly. I really am stumped here cos my BSNL connection works perfectly on my desktop but my laptop fails to detect the modem itself!!! However, it easily detects the connection when I used it at my friend's place! :confused::confused::confused:Any ideas???

SuperPrash..I've already posted it...plz see post #5

hey , why is one of those adapters disabled?? enable it , its weird that it is connected to only 153kbps .. i dont think thats the one connected to the modem..

My internet connection doesn't work....It says its connected...thats all!!! :(:(:(

today I tried once again from my friend's Airtel Broadband connection. It works perfectly on my laptop. All I did was connect it to LAn & change the LAN config settings accordingly.

I really am stumped here cos my BSNL connection works perfectly on my desktop but my laptop fails to detect the modem itself!!! However, it easily detects the connection when I used it at my friend's place! :confused::confused::confused:

Any ideas???

Please try a new Patch cable i.e,,, ethernet cable . please try once ...... don't take it as joke .......... :P because there might be TX model on u r ethernet port .......

Tried with two different cables kaniska! No luck.The BSNL guys at my place are quiet helpful. However, they are stumped too. they've promised to get me another modem. Let me see if that works..

Back