Procedure for Buying Airtel Recorder online

• Thread starter Thread starter scmaruthi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,672

scmaruthi

ISP
Airtel
Has anyone bought airtel digital tv recorder "Online" and have airtel complete the installation ?

I recently bought the Rs5490 package online in the Digital Tv Recorder website. I was called and given a customer Id and a message in my phone said that my a/c was recharged 5490. but when the guy came for installation, he brought the ordinary set-top box. When I enquired, I spoke to his manager and he in turn called some people, but finally I was told the next day that I should get the recorder myself and they would not supply it(:huh:). They told me to contact where ever i bought the stuff and ask them to send it.

In this case, since I bought this online I called the airtel customer care and they are yet to reply since the complaint was forwarded to some other dept.

I use airtel broadband and am really happy with their response pace and service, but with this DTh for me it doesn't seem to be heading the right direction. In the mean time could someone who has gone through this procedure tell me how its' done and how you got the recorder...

Thanks

Has anyone bought airtel digital tv recorder "Online" and have airtel complete the installation ?

I recently bought the Rs5490 package online in the Digital Tv Recorder website. I was called and given a customer Id and a message in my phone said that my a/c was recharged 5490. but when the guy came for installation, he brought the ordinary set-top box. When I enquired, I spoke to his manager and he in turn called some people, but finally I was told the next day that I should get the recorder myself and they would not supply it(:huh:). They told me to contact where ever i bought the stuff and ask them to send it.

In this case, since I bought this online I called the airtel customer care and they are yet to reply since the complaint was forwarded to some other dept.

I use airtel broadband and am really happy with their response pace and service, but with this DTh for me it doesn't seem to be heading the right direction. In the mean time could someone who has gone through this procedure tell me how its' done and how you got the recorder...

Thanks

Dear Maruthi,

I am not exactly an Airtel Employee, but might be able to help. Can I know who did u pay, (your CC Bill would have the details). In case that can be ascertained, the previous order can be cancelled and a PVR bought directly.

Besides if I can know your location I will try to send across a direct service manager number for fast resolution of your issue.

Regards,
Vineet
Aajkideals.com

I'm sorry but I my CC statement would arrive only by the month end.I live in Chennai.Thanks alot..

no online banking access? you can call the call center and get the relevant details after 2-3 days of transaction.

Back