Queries regarding Tatasky Watch

• Thread starter Thread starter Mickey7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,371
That's great. Is their customer support humble enough to address an issue and provide prompt resolution (in case there arises any)?

Personally, their customer service has been the best of the lot for me since 2008. You can do a lot yourself, online. You can also start a chat quickly with a representative. Everything can be done over a chat. You may even call. I have never needed to, since everything can be done online with a chat with the representative.

@phoenix10386 Thanks buddy for the info.
Could you kindly help me with the above-mentioned issue (reply #10) and tell me whether you're able to stream mentioned sports channels on Tatasky Watch Web & Tatasky Android App?

I will look into this tomorrow and let you know. If memory serves me right, you can watch all channels on the app that are part of your subscription.

Okay, please make sure to check their web version also. I know all channels are available on their app but I will be mostly using my laptop to watch Live TV. So I wanted whether all channels (mainly the mentioned sports ones) are available on watch.tatasky.com or not.

watch.tatasky.com does not load for me. It just opens(blank) but nothing is loading. I tired to use different connection like Airtel/Jio and Local ISP but still its not working. Even tired multiple browsers like Safari and Brave.

Disable the ad-blocker (extension) if you're using one and reload. Might work.

@Mickey7 I don't have any ad blockers. Even on my other devices also I get same blank page

I get blank page like this:

Edited: Can you post Screenshot of the page from your side

Last edited:
After the page opens wait a few seconds. Maybe their "Logo animation" slowing down the website, which could be the reason that you're experiencing a blank page.

@Mickey7 I guess its not able to load in my case. Website does opens but the loading animation and further content is not loading in my case.

Edited: I have kept this page open for more then 15 minutes but still nothing loads. Even after reloading its not working.

Back