Numerous queries regarding Beam!!

Its not working again. I dont know what the heck is going on. Yesterday it was working smoothly and now from morning its troubling. Will raise the tickets tomorrow and if they doesn't solve the problem direct DC paper mein!

This is Sick my FUP reached 40gb but it was after a month and beam was supposed to reset my FUP on 1st of evvery month n now im getting 4mbps..and when i go to portal.beamtele if i reset its asking me to pay rs900 ? wth FUP was supposed to reset every month

This is Sick my FUP reached 40gb but it was after a month and beam was supposed to reset my FUP on 1st of evvery month n now im getting 4mbps..and when i go to portal.beamtele if i reset its asking me to pay rs900 ? wth FUP was supposed to reset every month
bombard their FB official page :D

Beam has upped the ante i guess with Lifetime FUP !! lolz...Once u hit the limit ur done for life !!!

Beam has upped the ante i guess with Lifetime FUP !! lolz...Once u hit the limit ur done for life !!!
stop trying to give him heart attack :D

BTW my uploads suck due to the fact that i dont use torrents anymore...just one or two torrents! :) COZ mediafire giving me almost 1MBps on direct downloads and 700mb downloads in just 20 min :D

BTW my uploads suck due to the fact that i dont use torrents anymore...just one or two torrents! :)
COZ mediafire giving me almost 1MBps on direct downloads and 700mb downloads in just 20 min :D

torrent i can upload at 500+ depending on tracker.
about mediafire i just uploaded a 8mb file, didn't even notice how much time it took. pressed upload file now button & its done, hardly 5 second

yeah.! itz amazing how after suffering from 256kbps shit...atlast i can watch utube in HD :') PS: title of thread should be changed to "how beam changed my life!!" :P :P :P

Hey guys did you observe the usage details on the 'MY ACCOUNT' page showing up-to-date usage against the 'MY USAGE' which is a day or two delayed?

Back