Questions about Airtel Xstream Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi_VNS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 6,675
This is removed by the hosting site due to the website violations and it is not a network problem. If you think network is a problem, try a VPN:)

Last edited:
@imdarkray But airtel has officially informed me that internet service is not available in my area. So after taking LCO connection are you sure that I can lodge a complaint officially through Airtel app?
Yes, I'm from Kolkata adjoining area. If you happen to know any Kolkata based user here or any other place who has been using airtel LCO based connection please inform me. I need to contact and take feedback from them directly. The Patna pings are really terrible above. I'm presently a hathway fibre user and while the pings are not anything to write home about they are certainly not terrible and I must make sure airtel results are better than what I already have, I'm a gamer. Hope you understand.

Last edited:
@hallow2087 you can identify if it's an Airtel connection through LCO model. Not some one reselling Airtel bandwidth which most of the local providers do. The booking is done by a Airtel guy. Or you can ask to pay online which will be through airtel website.
I believe @Stroov is from Kolkata. You can ask him his experience.

@Stroov Please share your experience. Last activity on May 06, so I'm not holding my breath. There's no Private Message feature on this forum.

@imdarkray Thanks. I have asked airtel nodal with the contact info. and all of the guy who has approached me claiming he works for airtel, but their nodal totally dodged that query.

@hallow2087 then the best answer will be.. ask them for a connection but ask to pay it online. As the payment should be done before installation and only online on the airtel portal. This would clear any last doubts.

@Abhi_VNS bro what are your initial impressions regarding the connection? how are the pings? I also reside in Varanasi and will be changing my ISP from GTPL to Airtel(200mbps).
The connection, uptime and speeds are very good. I am not a gamer so haven't checked pings yet 🙈 In the last 3 months, the connection was down for only 5 days in total. Customer care added 5 days validity to my account once connectivity was restored. Overall, I am satisfied with the connection (100 mbps plan) but extremely frustrated by non-availability of landline service which was promised. I am thinking that Airtel feels that LCO towns users will be too happy with the speeds to complain about non-availability of landline. I think they are partly right 😞

Back