Questions regarding Hayai Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Shivaharsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 35,316
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there mgcarley

I just came across this forum searching for a Solution to high pings on my new Mtnl conc. :|

Well i spread ard 3-4 hours reading all the stuff posted in this section!

First Wish u all the best and hope to see ur services getting launched soon..

I hv a few thoughts The Hayai zone u mentioned can very well reduce or limit our dependency on bit-torrents but that depends on the extent tht Hayai zone is developed.

What are u gonna do for initial development of Hayai zone ?? since p2p wont start just right away!!

I think people can opt for limited data plans if their downloading needs are fulfilled by the Hayai zone itself !

And i think u r ready with the required infrastructure already in mumbai if so can u please provide a detailed map of locations that are hayai ready in mumbai..

Blizzard ? I dont think so . Steam is owned by valve .

Steam (content delivery) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That'd basically cover like 90% if the PC gaming market .

Steam is Valve. :D

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah... I knew saying "Blizzard" instead of "Valve" was stupid as soon as I hit submit. Shows how much gaming I do!

Hey there mgcarley

I just came across this forum searching for a Solution to high pings on my new Mtnl conc. :|

Well i spread ard 3-4 hours reading all the stuff posted in this section!

First Wish u all the best and hope to see ur services getting launched soon..

I hv a few thoughts The Hayai zone u mentioned can very well reduce or limit our dependency on bit-torrents but that depends on the extent tht Hayai zone is developed.

This is, to some extent, the point of it :)

What are u gonna do for initial development of Hayai zone ?? since p2p wont start just right away!!

Of course. we're doing as much as we can - trying to mirror as much stuff as possible plus work with content caches such as Akamai, Limelight, CDNetworks and others.

I think people can opt for limited data plans if their downloading needs are fulfilled by the Hayai zone itself !

We think so too.

And i think u r ready with the required infrastructure already in mumbai if so can u please provide a detailed map of locations that are hayai ready in mumbai..

We're ready to go pretty much anywhere in Mumbai now. It looks like we may also be able to cover Andheri W and Kandivili E/W with some co-operation of societies - we can wire up a society as a PoP for those areas... basically we'd need them to tell the local cable operators to bugger off and leave us alone, if you get what I mean.

Thanx 4 ur reply!I stay in Goregaon (East) i hope u hv ur services here!And also hope u still stay here answering our queries even after The service starts! :)

well hayai broadband its wired broadband or wimax/lte ? will it be available in kolkata as well ?

Wired (fiber optics), however we are considering a "light" service utilizing WiMax. No-one has licenses for LTE yet (unless for some reason the gov't decides to include it under 3G...)

It will be available in Kolkata but not immediately.

So, mgcarley...Tell us... Currently where we at ?? whats happening with the bureaucracy ?? and hows life ?? lol :wewin:

So, mgcarley...

Tell us... Currently where we at ?? whats happening with the bureaucracy ?? and hows life ?? lol :wewin:

I'm expecting some form of news around the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back