Recommended Google Android Apps

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 745
  • Views Views 61,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
is the gps icon green in details tab?if not, you need to be under sky ... go out in open ground... till it becomes green.... then you start the trip.as you roam, the meter will calculate the signal strenghts of various towers of your carrier.After some 30 mins, you can see those measurements updated in the compare (around my area tab)

can someone tell me an app to make free voip calls over wifi to landline and mobile national and internationally for free unlimited minutes by not paying?

Aren't you expecting too much?

can someone tell me an app to make free voip calls over wifi to landline and mobile national and internationally for free unlimited minutes by not paying?

Well i recommend crowdcall for free calling just checkout it in play store

is the gps icon green in details tab?
if not, you need to be under sky ... go out in open ground... till it becomes green.... then you start the trip.
as you roam, the meter will calculate the signal strenghts of various towers of your carrier.

After some 30 mins, you can see those measurements updated in the compare (around my area tab)

Did that when i was in car. Gps was locked....still didnt get anything

I will have to wait.....i m on MNP, and struggling to get out/get in from my current provider/into my new provider! Balance running on reserve fuel since last 20 days or so. Cant afford to use Data connection. Works over Wifi? If yes, then it might add some data when i m in Wifi zones.

Yep, Works with wifi too. But the places where wifi will be available, gps won't be available

Hmmm...so basically no use of it! :( So the wait continues!Continuing in Offtopic thread......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back