Recommended Google Android Apps

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 745
  • Views Views 61,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
Share all the Android Apps which are very useful, and also the ones you like it.I'm searching for apps telling latest the 'News'. Any good ones, which you've tried?

Most newspapers/news sites are having an app, So if you like some particular site/channel/newspaper, you can see if they have an equivalent app...I have "used" NDTV, TOI, TheHindu Newsfeed app ..

There is already a thread for this: https://broadband.forum/mobile-apps/64546-recommended-google-android-apps.html

As for the news, do try flipboard once.

I wanted news only from India, thanks anyway.

Most newspapers/news sites are having an app, So if you like some particular site/channel/newspaper, you can see if they have an equivalent app...

I have "used" NDTV, TOI, TheHindu Newsfeed app ..

tried 'the Hindu', but wasn't The Hindu News Feed. I would especially like 'The Hindu' app if the app provides actual Newspaper headlines and Articles.

google android devices comes with an internal app that has local news and weather information. it tends to have the latest breaking news fetched from google news already. flipboard is very nice once you select good sources. though it is also very data intensive. nothing better than following relevant news sources on twitter and then using a twitter app.

I guess the threads can be merged, in order to avoid multiple instances of the same discussions. What say Adminji?

mhsabir, but sometimes, when you see the 'the hindu' news from google news, you get to see the same news articles copied from other sources. But those articles will not be published in actual newspaper.Any good app that can auto-answer my call when i'm unavailable? like answer with some message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back