Recording Showcase Channel on TataSky+

• Thread starter Thread starter Raksha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 22,955
Those who opted for mega pack they need to make use of these 12free movies before 1 year from the day they have opted for mega pack..........:cool2:

oh ok.. how about the quality of movies and can u rewind and fast forward these showcase movies as well?.. dont mind me askin so many questions. friends plannin to go for the mega pack too, so wanted to know..

oh ok.. how about the quality of movies and can u rewind and fast forward these showcase movies as well?.. dont mind me askin so many questions. friends plannin to go for the mega pack too, so wanted to know..
If the movie on Showcase is watched from beginning, then probably Showcase movie could be rewind upto 90 min back and fast-forwarded again till its current live part, as this movie should also be buffered through hard disk

You got the answer from SVK........:happy:

By the way quality on showcase movies offlate is better than earlier........:happy:

IF you are interested in seeing showcase movie you can go for Mega Pack where in you get 12 movies free........

@ SVK

I have checked the recorded movie 1000 BC on Sunday but unfortunately i could not view it............:( and it stated me a message to view this channel contact TS helpline numbers:(

The meaning is that if you record the showcase movie TS blocks it to view may be after 3 - 4 days....:(

Hey Same happened to my Bucket List recording even when I had not even viewed it. Pretty Sad :wall:

By the way i have seen that movie earlier itself.........i have ordered for that movie to find out how does the recorded showcase movie stay in our hardisk....... So now we understood the the recorded showcase movies will be deleted automatically after 3 - 4 days by TS........or we cant view it.......:wall:

The STB on which I am currently working has a feature by which Movies can be downloaded on STB's HDD and later customer can rent to watch. After renting movie can be watched for limited period. The movie has set a availability period during which movie can be rented for multiple times and after that period expires, the movie is automatically deleted from HDD.With SHOWCASE movie able to record I guess Tata Sky+ providing similiar feature? The advantage of this could be if movie is recorded on STB, then customers can order same movie and watch it again even if movie stopped broadcasting on Showcase channels. If TS+ is really planning something like that it would be good that they advertise it and inform customers about it :cool2:Other wise I feel recording on SHOWCASE is software bug in TS+ STB, as the STB which I use pop-ups message that 'This channel cannot be recorded' if RECORD key is pressed on MOD channels :|

I dont know whether it is software buck in recording the Showcase movie and viewing it for 3 days is a software bug...........if TS is able to block in not viewing the recorded showcase after 3 days then i am sure or as you said TS can block in not recording the showcase movies........ Anyways till that issue is sorted lets enjoy to record the showcase movies and view it with in 3 days.......:dance:

Back