Recording Showcase Channel on TataSky+

• Thread starter Thread starter Raksha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 22,955
I have subscribed for Annual Mega Pack...........and thats the reason i got 12 show case movie free and i have ordered for one today (10000 BC):D
hey about the 12 showcase movies, how does it actually work? i mean,
throughtout the year u get to pick ur fav 12 of the showcase movies they have ?

i went to see 10,000 BC hoping it would be similar to 300. but it failed big time. 300 is awesome :D

Hey Sushubh.............you are correct man......i was just complecating myself from yesterday till now............:wall: The complication is that i was thinking that 10000bc is 300...............:wall: Now i remember i saw that movie earlier a month back.......:wall:i booked this as i was under the impression that it is 300.......:wall: now i got it i booked the wrong movie...:wall: all this time is thought i booked 300:wall:

hey about the 12 showcase movies, how does it actually work? i mean,
throughtout the year u get to pick ur fav 12 of the showcase movies they have ?
Good Question....anyone who clarifies this from CC please pot it the answer

Those who opted for mega pack they need to make use of these 12free movies before 1 year from the day they have opted for mega pack..........:cool2:

@ SVK I have checked the recorded movie 1000 BC on Sunday but unfortunately i could not view it............:( and it stated me a message to view this channel contact TS helpline numbers:( The meaning is that if you record the showcase movie TS blocks it to view may be after 3 - 4 days....:(

@ SVK

I have checked the recorded movie 1000 BC on Sunday but unfortunately i could not view it............:( and it stated me a message to view this channel contact TS helpline numbers:(

The meaning is that if you record the showcase movie TS blocks it to view may be after 3 - 4 days....:(
Thanks for the reply.
I was expecting that showcase movie (or any other content) won't be available forever even after recording.

If you call Tata helpline they will charge you for this movie again?
Yes probably they would, but I wonder how it would be ordered again, if the movie is very old and the 'order/ref no.' is not available with Tata Sky

Back