Recording Showcase Channel on TataSky+

• Thread starter Thread starter Raksha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 22,955
@SVK

I have ordered for 10000 BC movie for tuesday so i will record this movie starting midnight and i will check out how long does this movie sitting my harddisk memory by recording it......;)
Remember the settings by which recorded programs should not get deleted automatically.

BTW 10000 BC is good choice for the movie :)

Remember the settings by which recorded programs should not get deleted automatically.

BTW 10000 BC is good choice for the movie :)
Recroded 2 shows 1 from midnight to 2 AM today and 2 AM to 4 AM show today........:cool2:
Will watch the movie today......:happy:

10,000 BC was a terrible movie.
My project manger told me that its a good movie especially the grapchis......thats one of the main reason i opted for that movie.....:ashamed:

oh cool, i would want to know that too:thumbsup:
By the way which pack are you using for your TS+ viewing......

I have subscribed for Annual Mega Pack...........and thats the reason i got 12 show case movie free and i have ordered for one today (10000 BC):D

Tonight i will see that movie..........i had just seen the last 3 - 4 mins of the movie in my PM's laptop and he was describing me about the graphics of the movie is great........surely i will comment about this movie tomorrow morning in mega movie review section tomorrow.......:)

Back