register.mtnl.net.in page changed?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 64,119
viralbug, with MTNL one hardly needs to make use of the customer care. Its pretty good :)

^ yup thats true. :Din 2 years, i have not once called the customer care for a problem. :happy: :yahoo:

^ Not the case with me. I have to call the CC at least twice in a month. But it certainly has lessened since I joined this forum.

In my case when i click on the old link it redirects me to the new 1, has any 1 noticed that the 'Balance Usage (MB)' with a negative sign, @ first glance I got a shock but when I saw the 'Current Month Usage (MB)' I realised that this was a typical govt style of operating (ie make every thing difficult) & still no view of the previous months usage. The old page was BAD this IS EVEN WORSE. Trust MTNL to do this. :ashamed::ashamed:

lol it shows that i have used 120 mb and 903 mb remaining for the month(im on 590nu).the new page is really fast, but it looks really dumb. :pthey've also removed all that gaming thing from the page.

The Link You've Mentioned is for Mumbai users onlyplease specify an delhi alternative new link for register.bol.net.in.Help Me

if u r not getting new link automatically then there is no alternative link.i.e. for delhi there is no change in link.

hey i just noticed that they have counted 1gb as 1024 mb. :)has it been like this for some time? i really dont know because its been ages i had been to their webpage. but i do know the last time i saw, they counted 1gb as 1000 mb.

Back