register.mtnl.net.in page changed?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 64,119
lol ............they havent upgraded 4 so many months .......... GOVT services .......... & @ their offices, ppl JUST dont now wot 2 reply regarding ANY triband queries .... they JUST fwd U 2 next counter or table .........phew .........

Has anyone had this problem when I log into the new login page thru Firefox, I cannot access the links on the left side, they are not hyperlinks but it works fine when I login thru IE6 L looks like MTNL guys have not yet discovered Firefox. Boy these guys believe in screwing up big time.

mtnl delhi site not opening for some reason or other. haven't check the useage for a week now. dis problem has persisted for quite some time now. don;t know the last month's useage too! ps: can we sue mtnl in consumer court? i mean, c'mon man if we don't know how much MB remaining, we overuse then they charge extra! and the fault is theirs( their site doesn't work!)

Now i dont know about the delhi site, but the mumbai mtnl site which has now been revamped, mentions the following when the 'View Usage Summary' option is selected:
Please Note:
1. Remaining monthly FREE ADSL usage at the end of the month will lapse.

What the hell does "lapse" mean here?
Does it mean that the remaining free usage of the current month will be, from now onwards, carried forward to the next month?
Or does it mean that the remaining usage will be lost and again 1gb will be provided (incase of 590NU users)?

^^it means that the remaining usage will be lost and 1gb will be provided again at the start of the next month.

Has anyone had this problem when I log into the new login page thru Firefox, I cannot access the links on the left side, they are not hyperlinks but it works fine when I login thru IE6 L looks like MTNL guys have not yet discovered Firefox. Boy these guys believe in screwing up big time.

works on firefox for me too. :)

it looks good.... but lacks the usability of the old one! ....even i thought it got hacked or sumthing esp that line:"error ..... error.....could not get data.... please try later ....null"what i mean to say is this line sounds corny enuf to be put there by a hacker (or cracker?)

Back